Welcome home! This beautiful freshly painted home with 1700 sqft is sporting a brand new 50 year Tilcor metal roof that looks like a barrel tile roof. There is a welcoming entry area and an open great room boasting vaulted ceilings which is perfect for entertaining guests. Beautiful kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. Nice split floor plan with tile flooring throughout and laminate wood flooring in the guest bedrooms. The countertop height breakfast bar looks over the living area and opens to the enclosed Florida room. Relax on your open deck looking over a tropical oasis backing up to the preserve area. Retreat to the master suite, complete w/walk-in closet & dual bathroom vanities. Low quarterly HOA fees includes use of the heated community pool and spa with tables and lounge chairs, clubhouse and a fitness center. Conveniently located to I-75, RSW International Airport, Red Sox and Twins training facilities, Florida Gulf Coast University, shopping, dining, entertainment and the amazing SW Florida beaches. Call today for your private showing.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Assessment Paid,Public Sewer
1,702 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Double Vanity,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 62 x 145 x 59 x 144
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Room For Pool. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price